- Wall outlet with 84W input wattage max（4H:0-80%）
- Solar panel with 62W input wattage max
- Car outlet with 80W input wattage max
- Generator with 84W input wattage max
Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station
Christmas Sale Ends in 5 DAYS.
NOTE: Due to the limited number of discounts, only one unit can be purchased per payment.
The Jackery Explorer 300 is the ideal power station for short camping trips and power outages because it's compact size and functionality. With 293Wh power capacity, it is capable of powering small appliances and charging up to six smart devices at once.
- 4.5 Hours to Full Recharge: With 90W charger, Explorer 300 can be charged to 80% in only 4 hours. Also, you can recharge Explorer 300 via a solar panel, car or a generator.
- Updated Multifunctional Outputs: 2*AC outputs(300W/peak 500W), 60W PD USB-C, QC3.0 USB-A, USB port & 12V car port. They can definitely meet your demand for different devices and save time for charging.
- Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. The Explorer 300 can be quickly recharged from the sun in 5.5 hours with SolarSaga 100W solar panel.
- Portable and Durable: With its user-friendly design, small size, and durable handle, the Explorer 300 portable power station is lightweight, stylish, and carry-friendly.
- Reliable and Safe Power: With clean lithium-ion technology, Explorer 300 is safe and eco-friendly. Battery Management System (BMS) and pure sine wave inverter protect your sensitive devices from damage.
FASTER RECHARGE RATE
UPDATED MULTIFUNCTIONAL OUTPUTS
- 2 PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets at 300W (peak 500W)
- 60W Type C power delivery(PD) port
- Quick Charge 3.0 port
- 293Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery
? Note that the total rated wattage should be under 300w (surge 500w). If the device power is outside this range, Explorer 300 may stop working.
PREPARING YOUR SOLAR GENERATOR
OFF-GRID SOLAR GENERATOR, GREEN AND CLEAN POWER SUPPLY
With MPPT solar charge controller inside, the Explorer 300 can be charged more efficiently. With compatible solar power charging, it can perform as a solar generator, which can be fully charged under straight full sun in 5.5 hours by connecting Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panel (not included).
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging:
a. Solar recharging steps: 1.Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100; 2.Connect the DC interface of SolarSaga 100 with DC input of Explorer 300.
b. Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different.
c. During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.