- 500 wattage output
- 518Wh(24Ah) lithium battery
- PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets
- 12V carport and 3* USB ports
? Note that the total rated wattage should be under 500w (surge 1000w).
FOUR WAYS TO RECHARGE
- Solar panel
- Wall socket
- Vehicle's 12V?output
- Electric Generator
PREPARING YOUR SOLAR GENERATOR
OFF-GRID SOLAR GENERATOR, GREEN AND CLEAN POWER SUPPLY
Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. With compatible solar power charging, the Explorer 500 portable power station can perform as a solar generator. It can be fully charged under straight full sun in 9.5 hours by connecting SolarSaga 100W solar panel. So you can have an unlimited power source from the sun and always keep charged on the go.
Please Mind These While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different.
2. During recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.